Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

I read a lot of books in the past year, but looking back I didn't read a large variety of authors. Most of the books I read this year were by Amanda Hocking and Richelle Mead. However, I did manage to find 8 other authors that were new to me besides these two. Not all of these authors really thrilled me, but some were very good. The first 5 are definitely my favorites of the new authors and then it kind of goes downhill from there in my opinion.
  1. Amanda Hocking
  2. Richelle Mead
  3. Veronica Roth
  4. Zoe Sugg
  5. Becca Fitzpatrick
  6. Jay Asher
  7. Mizue Tani
  8. Milk Morinaga
  9. Todd Burpo
  10. Jon Krakauer

No comments:

Post a Comment