Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Bath and Body Works and Lush Haul

Hello everyone! I recently ordered a few things from Bath and Body Works and from Lush. I love Bath and Body Works products and I have been wanting to try something from Lush for a long time and I finally got around to ordering something. So I thought I would share what I got with you guys.

Firstly from Lush I got a soap, a bath bomb, and a bubble bar. 



The bath bomb I got is called "Shoot for the Stars" and I think you can tell from the picture that it has the shape of a shooting star on it. I used this recently and it smells so good. It has a really sweet smell. It turns your bath a dark blue color when it is finished fizzing and it also has silver glitter in it, which it quite difficult to get off of your skin afterwards but looks fantastic while your in the bath and it's swirling around you. This also left my skin super soft and smooth.
The bubble bar I got is called "Candy Mountain" and it smells very sweet like cotton candy sort of. You crumble this under the running water and it creates lots of bubbles in your bath. 
The soap I got is called "Rock Star" and it smells like bubble gum. I can't wait to use it, but I'm trying to use up my old soap first before I start using a new one. 

Then from Bath and Body Works I got three little candles and two body cremes.
The candles I got are in Merry Cookie, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Pumpkin Gingerbread. The body cremes are Vanilla Bean Noel (Can you tell that I like this scent?) and Warm Vanilla Sugar.


I hope you enjoyed this little haul and I will put up a new post very soon! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment