Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

The year is coming to an end so quickly! Here are the top ten books I am looking forward to in 2015. The first 6 are new books that will be coming out and the last 4 are just random books that I am looking forward to reading in the new year:
  1. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - I have been loving the Bloodlines series lately. I just finished reading The Firey Heart and I can't wait to start Silver Shadows and then finish the series with The Ruby Circle. I am sad that the series will be coming to an end though.
  2. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking - I have read quite a few books by Amanda Hocking this year and I have enjoyed all of them, so I am looking forward to this new one.
  3. Sapphire Skies by Becca Fitzpatrick - I liked the first two books in the Hush Hush series and this one sounds even better than those.
  4. Sweet Sixteen by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - I loved the Raised by Wolves trilogy so I'm excited to get to see some of Lake's point of view.
  5. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Like I said, I loved the Raised by Wolves trilogy so I would like to read more of her books.
  6. Zoe Sugg might be coming out with a new book next year. Right now it doesn't have a title but perhaps it will be a sequel to her first book that just came out?
  7. Speaking of Zoe Sugg's new book, I plan on reading Girl Online in the new year if not before the new year ;)
  8. I also would like to get Zoe's boyfriend's book The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes, this book is already out but I don't own it yet. It is more of an activity book and not a story. 
  9. Icing on the Lake by Catherine Clark - This seems like a good book to read during the winter time near New Years
  10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I've heard that this series is really good, so I plan on reading it in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment