Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year! I can't believe how fast 2014 flew by, it feels like it just started! This week's top ten Tuesday topic is goals and resolutions. These goals/resolutions are mostly, but not entirely, book related. 
  1. Post more often - I've noticed that there are times when I remember to post more often than others. I'd like to try to find a happy medium. At least one post per week, hopefully more.
  2. I would once again like to read 52 books, I may have succeeded in doing this for the year 2014 (not sure yet, but I still have some time, it could happen!) so I would like to do that in 2015.
  3. Read more of the books that I already own and buy less books (Every book lover's dilemma! So many books, so little time!)
  4. Get a new bookshelf - Mine is overflowing and I could really use a new one!
  5. Win NaNoWriMo next year - this year was my first year participating in NaNoWriMo and I didn't win, but it was still very fun. So I would like to try to win in 2015.
  6. Have a healthy new year - I had a lot of health problems this past year, but now I am hoping to put that behind me and have a healthy new year!
  7. Try to stress less about the small things - I tend to be a very anxious person, and I need to learn how to calm down and not worry so much!
  8. Get better at playing guitar - I took guitar lessons this first semester of college, so I would like to continue learning on my own now that I am done with the lessons.
  9. Try something new - I think this is important, everyone should try new things.
  10. Lastly, Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment