Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Christmas is almost here! I'm not going to lie, I asked for some of the books on this list for Christmas. Maybe Santa will bring them? Here are the top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing this year:
  1. The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes - This sounds like a fun activity book made by one of my favorite YouTubers.
  2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I've heard a lot of good things about this book, so I would love to get it so I can read it.
  3. Legend by Marie Lu - Again, I've heard a lot of good things about this book, but I don't own it yet.
  4. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - I've heard that this book is similar to the Fault in our Stars and I loved that book, so I think I would like this one as well.
  5. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead - I recently finished The Firey Heart and I don't own the next book in the series so I can't continue reading.
  6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer - I read the first on recently and would like to keep reading the series
  7. My True Love Gave to Me by various authors - This sounds like a fun read, it is 12 holiday stories and sounds like the perfect read for Christmas time.
  8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I've heard a lot of good things about this one and it sounds like it would be a good read.
  9. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - Again, sounds like a good read and I've heard a lot of good things about it.
  10. Dead is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez - This is a part of a series of books that I really enjoyed and would like to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment