Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

October & November Favorites

Hello everyone! I never made a post about my October favorites, but many had stayed the same during the month of November as well so I have decided to combine my October and November favorites into one post. Sorry there aren't any pictures! I've been quite sick lately and haven't been feeling up to doing a lot so I didn't want to gather all this stuff up for photos. Instead, stay tuned soon for my upcoming post on how to feel better when you feel sick. For now, I hope this is somewhat interesting for you. <3

Food and Drinks:
  • Sour Pez Candy - My friend had visited the Pez factory and brought me back some sour Pez candies. They were really good, definitely sour though.
  • Apple Cider - I love apple cider during the fall, it is great hot or cold.
  • Pumpkin Spice flavored things - Tis the season for pumpkin spice... enough said.
  • International Delights Hazelnut flavor - I love hazelnut flavored coffee, and these International Delights creams are great for keeping in my dorm room because they don't need to be refridgerated and they make the coffee taste great!

Beauty:
  • Softlips cube - I received this from Influenster for testing purposes in my Deans List VoxBox and I have been using it non-stop ever since. I really like the formula, it is extremely moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is the square cube packaging, it makes it difficult to close because you need to be careful not to squish the product. 
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub from Bath and Body Works - I love this scent and I need to exfoliate more often to remove dead skin during the colder months. 
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Scent from Bath and Body Works - I love this scent in the fall. I have the candle that I burn whenever I get the chance and I also have the lotion.
  • No Text Red nail polish - This is another product that I got in my Deans List VoxBox. I love the color and the message it has about not texting while driving. I think red nails are perfect for any time of year, but they are especially great during the fall and winter seasons.
  • Good Soap, Vanilla scent - I have used up another soap by the Good brand from Whole Foods. I really like these soaps.
Random!
  • Pumpkin Carving - I had to carve a pumpkin for Halloween and it reminded me of when I was little and just made me feel good inside. 
  • Movie: Dracula - I saw this movie with my friends while I was home from school one weekend, and it was actually really good. I had entered with low expectations and it surprised me.
  • Music: Taylor Swift 1989 - I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, however I don't love the new album. There are a few songs that I do have stuck in my head. The songs I really like are: Style, Blank Space, Shake it off, and Bad Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment