Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Booktubeathon TBR


Hello Everyone! I will once again be participating in the Christmas Booktubeathon! This is the second year that it is running and I will put a link to Ariel Bissett's video here if you are interested in learning more about it.

There are challenges this year, they are:

  1. Read a book with red and green on the cover
  2. Read a book that you have wanted to read this year
  3. Read a book that was gifted or recommended to you
  4. Read three books


I hope to complete all of the challenges and here are the books I plan on reading:
  1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. - This will complete the challenge of reading a book with red and green on the cover.
  2. Icing on the Lake by Caroline Clark. - This one will complete the challenge of reading a book that you have wanted to read this year.
  3. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. - This completes the challenge of reading a book that was gifted to you. My mom got me this book when it came out. 
  4. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins, Holly Black, Ally Carter, Gayle Foreman, Jenny Han, David Levithan, Kelly Link, Myra McEntire, Matt de la Pena, Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor, and Kiersten White. - If I finish the other three books I plan to read this one. It is a collection of short holiday stories by various authors.

Have fun reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment