Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Like I have mentioned before, I read quite a few books this year. It was a little hard to choose just 10 as my favorites, but I decided that I could only use one book from a series and that made my choice a little easier. So here are my top ten books that I read in 2014 in no particular order:

  1. Switched by Amanda Hocking
  2. Wake by Amanda Hocking
  3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  6. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  7. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
  8. Vitro by Jessica Khoury 
  9. Bliss by Lauren Myracle
  10. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - I haven't finished this one yet, but it will be finished by 2015 and I can already tell that it will make this list! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment