Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

3 Week Journey To A Better Self: Day 4



Thursday, May 14, 2020

It is day 4 of my personal journey. I worked on my flipbook a bit this morning, and then again this afternoon, but it still has a long way to go. I keep asking my boyfriend to look at it to see how it is, but he says "there's no story progression" even though I'm not asking about that. I just wanted him to see how the color looks. I'm pretty happy with it considering I'm no professional and this is my first flip book ever. I never would have had the patience for it without the kit from Andymation. I give that man props for being able to make all the flipbooks, stop motions, and animations he does. He's brilliant! I wish I could make things that looked that good, but for now I've got my light bulb project.


I also made matcha sugar cookies because I made royal icing the other day instead of buttercream and didn't want it to go to waste. We ran out of vanilla so I had to leave that out of the recipe, but I don't think you can tell. I think I'm on a green tea and matcha kick lately, and I'm cool with that. I think people either love it or hate it. The cookies are so sweet though because of the frosting. But so delicious!

I definitely had to do the second video of my workout after that. Cassey really kicked my butt into gear with this one. The first video was a bit easier to handle, but the second one burned so bad! Definitely had to take a few breaks, but that's okay. I'm getting stronger and taking it at my own pace. And I'm feeling great about it and about myself!

I decided to make a playlist of songs I've been listening to during quarantine. I did it on Spotify and just just called it "Quarantine." Spotify had some interesting suggestions as you can see from the picture. I'm tempted to make a new playlist just for these songs lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment