Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

3 Week Journey To A Better Self: Day 3

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Already starting to lose track of the days. It hasn't been that long yet, is this how other people have felt this whole time? Anyways, today was the first day where I really didn't feel like working out and really had to push myself to do it. I honestly almost stopped after round 2, but I kept going because I made a commitment to myself to do this to better myself. And I know that I feel better when I do workout. I really wish I had a fitbit or a smart watch that could track things like heartrate and steps for me. I'd be really curious and it would help a lot just in general. I'd also be curious about sleep. I feel like I either toss and turn all night or barely move at all, no in-between! I'm finishing up my last few oz of water as I'm writing this. I drank a lot of green tea today, so I wouldn't have been too mad at myself for not drinking the full 32oz of water, but I'm still glad I'm doing it. It's good for me.

I listened to more of Clockwork Princess today. Things are really starting to happen now! I'm 73% through and I still don't want it to end! I never thought I'd say that about a Cassandra Clare book! Next I want to finish Blood for Blood finally and then maybe start World War Z. I really am interested in reading something Pandemic related. I think looking at parallels are interesting. I know that some people get anxiety from it, but I am a researcher and I need to know things.

Today I also started using my Andymation flipbook kit for the first time! Filming a video of it. I'm enjoying the process, but you need a lot of patience for it! That is something I'm only good at in moderation. I tend to want to get things done really quickly, but art lets me take a step back and slow down! I think it's starting to look really cool, so hopefully it'll be fun in the end.

On an unrelated note, I had a birthday discount coupon to use at American Eagle, so I made an order of a pair of sweatpants, a bralette, and a new bathing suit because I've gained weight and my old bathing suits do not fit. It's a bummer, but they were ridiculously old anyways and I don't even know if I'll get to use it for sure or not with the state of the world right now. I got it cheap so fingers crossed it fits and maybe I'll be able to at least wear it once. The sweatpants I anticipate wearing a lot and the bralette I just hope fits. I really have to guess my sizes. I'm really excited for them though. I really need to slowly update my wardrobe. This is what happens when you have a chronic illness that can make your weight drastically fluctuate. I don't even care about the weight gain or loss, I just want clothes that fit if that makes any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment