Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is books/movies to get into the Halloween spirit. I have 5 books and 5 movies for you.

Books:
  1. Bliss by Lauren Myracle - This is a creepy mystery story that is perfect to read close to Halloween
  2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - These vampire books are the perfect read for getting in the Halloween spirit.
  3. The Dead is series by Marlene Perez - These books are about a town filled with creepy and monstrous secrets.
  4. The Monster High series by Lisi Harrison - This is a bit younger, but still a fun read for around Halloween. Monsters go to school with humans.
  5. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - Any of the books in the Harry Potter series are great to read close to Halloween.
Movies:
  1. Hocus Pocus - This is one of my favorite movies to watch close to Halloween. I always feel bad about Binx though.
  2. The Halloween Town movies - These are so much fun and really get me in the mood for Halloween.
  3. Casper Meets Wendy - This is such a cute Halloween movie, plus I love Hilary Duff. 
  4. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - I feel like this one is a classic. I watch it every year with my family
  5. Harry Potter - Was this a surprise to anyone? Haha. Harry Potter is great for getting in the Halloween spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment