Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is ten places books have made me want to visit. These places can be real of fictional. My first 7 are real places and my last 3 are (unfortunately) not. 


  1. Amsterdam - this should be obvious considering how much I love John Green's book The Fault in Our Stars. I would love to go to Amsterdam and visit all the places that Hazel and Augustus went on their trip, including the Anne Frank museum. 
  2. England - I read 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson and the main character, Ginny, travels around the world, basically on a scavenger hunt that her aunt planned. Her first stop is London. I would love to see all of the things that this gorgeous old city has to offer.
  3. France - Again, this is one of the many places Ginny went in her travels. I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and eat some real french food.  
  4. Russia - One of the Vampire Academy books has a part where Rose visits Russia. I would like to go there one day.
  5. Palm Springs - The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead mostly takes place in Palm Springs.
  6. The Amazon - One of my favorite books, Origin by Jessica Khoury took place in the Amazon. It seems like such a beautiful and amazing place.
  7. Forks Washington - Because Twilight, enough said.
  8. Hogwarts - Because who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts?
  9. Skin Island - From the book Vitro by Jessica Khoury. This Island is filled with mystery, and seems like it could be an interesting place to visit.
  10. Vampire Academy - I think this would be an extremely interesting place to visit, as long as I was not being used as a feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment