Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dean's List VoxBox from Influenster


Hi everyone! I received another VoxBox from InfluensterIf you don't know, Influenster is a website where a community of people review and share products. On the site you earn badges based on the things you review and sometimes you get the opportunity to be rewarded with a VoxBox. A VoxBox is a box filled with products from brands that would like to share their products for testing and review. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. This VoxBox is the Dean's List VoxBox.

Inside my box was a softlips cube, covergirl foundation, airheads bites candy, kiss lashes, 2 pilot pens, a box of playtex sport tampons and a nail polish.

So far I am really enjoying the softlips cube. I feel like the cube shaped packaging is kind of awkward, but the product inside it great. It really hydrates my lips and I've been using it a lot since I got it.  

Speaking of awkward, I think now would be a good time to insert the tampons. I personally don't like tampons, I only use them if I have to. So I will probably be giving these to a friend or keep them somewhere in case of emergencies. 

Okay, awkward moment over, yay! On to the nail polish. This is my favorite product from the box. It is a sinful colors polish in the color "no text red". It promotes staying focused while driving and never texting while driving. Love the color, and love the message it has. 

I really liked the airheads bites. It reminded me of getting airheads candy at the roller skating rink when I was little and my school would have events there. 

I don't feel like the pens are anything special. They work good, I can write stuff with them easily. The eraser on them is cool.

I will hopefully get to try out the lashes and foundation on Halloween. I will be dressing up as Elsa from Frozen and my Best Friend will be dressed up like Anna. (Yeah, we probably are too old to trick-or-treat but we are young at heart OK? Plus who doesn't love free candy? And we definitely don't look 18).

Thanks again to Influenster for sending me these products, it is always so fun to try them out and give my feedback about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment