Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Top Ten Tuesday was created by: The Broke and the Bookish
Here are the top ten books on my tbr list for this summer:
  1. Paper Towns by John Green - I loved this book the first time I read it and I want to reread this one to refresh my memory before the movie comes out.
  2. Kalahari by Jessica Khory - I loved her first two books and I can't wait to see how this one is
  3. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld - Scott Westerfeld is one of my favorite authors, so of course I can't wait to read this.
  4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Because I still haven't read this and I NEED to.
  5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Claire - I'm hoping I can read the trilogy before I go back to school in the fall
  6. Silence And...
  7. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick- I really want to finish the Hush Hush series soon
  8. Tidal And...
  9. Elegy by Amanda Hocking - Another series I really want to finish this summer
  10. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler - Looks like a fun read, and it has pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment