Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List

Like everyone else, I am super excited that summer is almost here! So this year I decided to make a list of everything that I wanted to do over the summer. Here is my summer bucket list:
  • Find a job (preferably one that I like/enjoy that doesn't give me anxiety attacks) 
  • Go to the beach at least once
  • Read a book outside
  • Unplug for one full day (no TV, internet, electronic devices, etc...)
  • Make smoothies
  • Make milkshakes
  • Drink a root beer float
  • Watch fireworks
  • Go swimming as much as possible
  • Roast marshmallows and make s'mores
  • Get an ice cream cone
  • See a movie with friends
  • Have a sleepover
  • Watch a sunrise
  • Watch a sunset
  • Tie dye
  • Go on a date with dad
  • Try something new
  • Catch fireflies
Let me know what you want to do this summer in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment