Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Reflecting Back On My First Year Of College

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since I have posted a ramblely post. I was so busy at the end of my first year of college between final projects, exams, and saying goodbye to friends and my boyfriend. Seeing how my first year of college is officially over, I thought it would be the perfect time to reflect back on my college experience so far. This is more of a post for me, a personal post if you will, so that I can get my thoughts down somewhere.

I can honestly say that going to college was the best decision that I have ever made. I chose a college that I love with fantastic professors who really connect and help their students. I have chosen a major that I truly love and am passionate about. I have met so many new friends that I think will continue to be a huge part of my life and I have begun my first real relationship. I worked hard on my schoolwork and made the deans honors list. I also did a lot of fun things too. I became involved with things I never thought I would do. I joined clubs and even represent one in the student government.

And even though it doesn't feel like I have changed much, when I look back on all of that, I am definitely not the shy, uncertain girl who walked onto campus that first day. I am more confident, more certain about where my life is headed and where I want it to go.

<3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment