Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top ten things on my bookish bucket list

  1. Read 52 books in a year - I am trying to do this this year and I think I will succeed based on how many books I've read so far.
  2. Write more book reviews - I want to post more reviews here on this blog and share my opinion with you.
  3. Participate in more read-a-thons - I participated in booktubeathon (I didn't make videos but did participate), christmas booktubeathon (Same thing, no videos but still participated), and the Bout of Books 9.0 read-a-thon. These read-a-thons were a lot of fun so I definitely want to participate in more.
  4. Have a small number of books on my TBR shelf - I own so many books that I haven't read and I really need to get on that.
  5. Get a book signed by John Green - This would just make me so happy.
  6. Read books by the authors from my "top ten popular authors I've never read" list from a past Top Ten Tuesday. 
  7. Participate in a book club - I think it sounds like it could be fun.
  8. Go to a convention - such as BEA
  9. Have a library area in my house - It would be so nice to have a room with bookshelves and comfy chairs to read in. 
  10. Get an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) of a book - I think it would be so cool to be able to read a book I'm excited about before it's out for the public to buy and read.




No comments:

Post a Comment