Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review: Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants

I received Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask Complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I like clay masks because they are good for helping get rid of blackheads and I tend to have a lot around my nose. I have tried this mask several times since receiving it and I like it so far. It applied very well and It didn't dry my skin out too much. I think clay masks can be very drying sometimes, but this one wasn't too bad. It also didn't take long to dry on my face and was easy to remove afterwards. It made my skin feel very smooth.

To use this product I simply squeezed a small amount out of the bottle and onto my fingers. I then applied the product to my freshly cleansed face with clean hands. I waited about ten minutes for the mask to dry then I washed it off with warm water.

I would like to try more from this brand in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment