Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish Blog
Hello everyone! I thought I would participate in Top Ten Tuesday this week. I've see other people's post with Top Ten Tuesday and thought it looked fun and that I would give it a try. This week's topic is: top ten popular authors I've never read, so here they are in no particular order:

  1. Lauren Oliver - I do own Delirium by Lauren Oliver, but I have not read it yet 
  2. Markus Zusak - I don't own any of his books, and I'm not planning to read them. They just don't seem interesting to me.
  3. Cassandra Clare - I own City of Bones and I plan on reading it sometime soon. If I like it I will most likely read the rest of The Mortal Instruments series and probably the Infernal Devices series as well.
  4. Maggie Stiefvater - I don't own any of her books, I might buy one someday.
  5. Kami Garcia - I own the first two books in the Caster Chronicles series and I do plan on reading them soon, but there's just too many books and too little time! 
  6. Laini Taylor - I don't own any of her books, but I've heard really good things about them.
  7. Ransom Riggs - Again, I don't own any of his books, but I've heard good things.
  8. Rainbow Rowell - I've heard really great things about her books, but I don't own any.
  9. Stephanie Perkins - Also heard good things about, but don't own. I would like to read her books though, they sound interesting.
  10. Marie Lu - I've heard great things about the Legend trilogy. I don't own them, but they sound interesting and seem like they might be something I would like.





No comments:

Post a Comment